This is where to find current vacancies within our coalition. If there are no openings listed, please check back at a later date. Thank you for your interest in working with Partnership Douglas County!
Job Title: Full-Time Prevention Coordinator
Hourly Compensation: $15 – $18/hr.: Depending upon experience
- High School Diploma minimum, college work preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
- Experience facilitating youth groups grades 6-12
- Current Douglas County resident
- Computer and Internet literate with working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word, power point, and publisher
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to demonstrate skills in: problem solving, coordination of activities and events, verbal and written communication with parents, business owners, community leaders, governmental entities, etc.
- Excel in multiple task work with deadlines
- Knowledge of the community and available resources preferred
Status: 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week) or more. Grant funded position. Benefit package that includes sick leave, paid vacation, and holiday pay