This is where to find current vacancies within our coalition. If there are no openings listed, please check back at a later date. Thank you for your interest in working with Partnership Douglas County!
Community Health Worker
$16.00 – $20.00/hour (depending on experience)
20 – 40 hours per week
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience and/or education in the mental/behavioral health field
- Experience working with jail or incarcerated population preferred
- Works well with all age groups
- Has knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, and other data collection systems
- Has professional communication skills
- Have attended any of the following trainings or agree to attend within 6 months of hire date:
- Nevada Risk Assessment System (NRAS)
- Mental Health First Aid, or similar
- Community Health Worker Certification Course
Please read the 2020 PDC Community Health Worker Job Description.
Send the following to email@example.com:
☐(OPTIONAL) Community Health Worker Certification
Position will remain open until filled.