Job Title: Community Health Worker (CHW)
Compensation: Start $17.00-$20.00/hour, depending upon experience
- · High School Diploma or equivalent
- · Experience working with vulnerable individuals and families preferred, but not required
- · Ability to work independently and with teams
- · Has strong communications skills
- · Ability to assess, evaluate and problem solve
- · Has knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, and other data collection systems
- · Have attended any of the following trainings or agree to attend within 6 months of hire date:
- o Community Health Worker Certification Course
Status: .5 – 1 FTE (20-40 hours per week). Grant funded position (August 1, 2021 – June 30, 2023). Benefit package that includes sick leave, paid vacation, taxes required by law.
Description: Community Health Worker will carry out activities as outlined in grants and will report to the Partnership Douglas County Executive Director.
- Connect individuals to community-based services through warm-hand off referrals and assisting in setting up appointments.
- Provide information on local resources to increase access to behavioral health and health care services.
- Collaborate with other Community Health Workers (CHWs) from across Nevada as a statewide initiative to build a robust CHW pool.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
☐ A complete application available at www.pdcnv.org, or below this listing.
☐(OPTIONAL) Community Health Worker Certification
Position will remain open until filled.