Partnership Douglas County and the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is hosting the next Prescription Drug Round Up on Saturday, October 21st. Bring unwanted, unused, or expired medications to be safely disposed of at the following locations:
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office – 1038 Buckeye Road, Minden
- Roundhill Safeway – 212 Elks Point Rd, Zephyr Cove
- East Fork Fire Station 4 (TRE) – 1476 Albite Rd, Wellington
We will accept unused/expired prescriptions/liquids, over-the-counter pills, and pet medications.
Please leave medication in its original container and mark out the patient’s name on the bottle.
Can’t make the event?
At-home drug disposal kits are available at the following locations:
- Smith’s – 1341 Highway 395 N, Gardnerville
- Safeway – 212 Elks Point Road, Zephyr Cove
- Partnership Douglas County – 1625 Highway 88, Suite 104, Minden
Year-round drop box disposal locations:
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office- 1038 Buckeye Road, Minden
- Carson Valley Medical Center Emergency Department- 1107 Highway 395 N, Gardnerville
- Carson Valley Community Food Closet- 1251 Waterloo Ln, Gardnerville, NV 89410
- Friends in Service Helping (FISH)- 921 Mitch Drive, Gardnerville
- Lake Tahoe Law Enforcement Building- 175 Highway 50, Stateline
For more information, contact our team at (775) 782-8611 or email email@example.com.